The last day of the January “Blog Challenge” has arrived. Here are my takeaways:
1) First off I have met and connected with some incredible people!
2) If you write on a regularly basis your content will get better. If your content is better, you will shine and your blog will attract more people. Use your best stuff – it will separate you from everything else because you have better content!
3) You must post on a lot of different topics in order to see which ones people will respond to the most. My top 5 were: Parenting Predicaments, Generation Gap, Change (New Year, New You), 3 Things You May Not Know About Facebook, and 5 Reasons Now is the Time to Start a Business! BTW – Recipes get zilch!
4) By blogging more regularly (unfortunately I can’t say daily), I now write better.
5) The Ultimate Blog Challenge – is just that – a challenge! I never knew I had it in me. It wasn’t until I decided to accept this challenge (although I did fall behind), that I knew I could write in abundance and that all of these creative ideas would literally flow through me.
6) There are some really good blogs out there!
7) Blogging daily is not easy to do with two small kids and managing a household, along with a coaching practice/business. But I am pleased that I made as much progress as I did. Thanks to everyone who read my blog. I will keep writing.
8) The more you blog, the more you learn. Knowledge comes from reading other people’s blogs, and doing research for your own blogs. It may even force you to learn a new technology (like using Facebook)!
9) That I am sorry to see it end!